Thursday 1 October 2009

Chapter 5-The effects that the tate modern had on me

The Tate modern did interest me however i found there was not a lot of works there that were abstract which is my personal preference but the works there were amazing even though i found there wasn't a lot there.
One of the things i did see at the Tate was an experimental video being shown in a dark room with only a few seats in it it was quite a power full piece and was very interesting.
The reason i think for there not being a lot there is because the use of space within the gallery was amazing they made sure that each piece had a significant amount of wall space and was lite very well.
The effect that the Tate and its works will have on my own experience are, the use of lighting and post production i will be more aware of these things after seeing the experimental video at the Tate. I will be aware of how put my emotion into the piece so i can draw an emotional effect out of my audience

No comments:

Post a Comment